The Euro 2016 will give us some great matches around the group stage, and one of the most complicated questions is to realize who will win Group, between Belgium, Italy, Sweden and the Republic of Ireland.
– Republic of Ireland (3.2) vs Sweden (2.57), Draw (3.25) | June 13, 18:00 | Stadium: Stade de France, Saint-Denis
– Belgium (2.61) vs Italy (3.1), Draw (3.32) | June 13, 21:00 | Stadium: Stade de Lyon, Lyon
– Italy (2.0) vs Sweden (4.1), Draw (3.3) | June 17, 15:00 | Stadium: Stadium de Toulouse, Toulouse
– Belgium (1.6) vs Republic of Ireland (6.25), Draw (4.25) | June 18, 15:00 | Stadium: Stade de Bordeaux, Bordeaux
– Sweden (6.26) vs Belgium (1.7), Draw (3.7) | June 22, 21:00 | Stadium: Stade de Nice, Nice
– Italy (1.75) vs Republic of Ireland (5.2), Draw (3.65) | June 22, 21:00 | Stadium: Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille Métropole
Belgium are the favorites at 2.0 in the Euro 1016 Odds to win the group. Their generation is ready to make a big jump, and this is the perfect tournament to do so. They lost in the quarterfinals of the 2014 World Cup showing little hard against Argentina. In European competitions, they hadn’t been as successful as they were in 1980 when they ended as runner-up.
“I’m not unhappy with the draw,” manager Marc Wilmots told Sporza. “We say to everyone that we must reach the semi-finals, so we must start the tournament with complete confidence”.
Italy have been great in World Cups, winning four of them, but the European Championship haven’t been kind to them. The last and only time they won it was back in 1968; they have two runner-up places in 2000 and 2012. The Italians are 2.63 to win group E
“I think Belgium are an excellent team and are among the favourites for the final stages,” the Azzurri coach Antonio Conte said. “They have a young team and a lot of top players in their ranks.
Sweden will be a hard an opponent for both Belgium and Italy. The Swedish are 7.0 at the Online Sportsbook Bodog to win Group E. However, in three of the last four Euro 2016, they haven’t advanced from the first phase.
The Republic of Ireland will be on their fourth Euro participation, and second in a row; they didn’t surpass the group stage four years ago. Now, they are listed 13.0 to win this zone.